Our providers operate on an appointment basis and schedule patients by physician referral. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 704-316-1125. Click here to view our hours of operation and directions to our office. If your condition requires immediate medical attention, we will work with you to provide care as soon as possible.
To help us deliver efficient service to all of our patients, please follow these simple guidelines:
- Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
- To cancel or reschedule an appointment, notify us at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. Should you arrive more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you are visiting us for the first time, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Verify your insurance's coverage of our services prior to your appointment.
- Bring your insurance card with you every time you visit us for an appointment.
Our office is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
In the event of inclement weather, please call our office at 704-316-1125 find out if our office is open or if opening will be delayed.